MADERA COUNTY — Rebecca Martinez, County Clerk-Recorder & Registrar of Voters announced today that a Consolidated Statewide Direct Primary Election will be held in Madera County on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
The following is a list of vote centers and drop box locations that will be available to serve you, for the hours specified below, between May 9, 2022, and election day, Tuesday, June 7, 2022:
The following vote centers will be open May 28 to June 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and June 7 (election day) from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Madera County Government Center, Lobby, 200 W. 4th Street, Madera.
- Oakhurst Community Center, Main Hall, 39800 Road 425B, Oakhurst.
The following vote centers will be open June 4 to June 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and June 7 (election day) from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- City of Chowchilla Civic Center, Council Chambers, 130 S. 2nd Street, Chowchilla.
- Liberty High School, Theatre, 12220 Road 36, Madera Ranchos.
- Foothill Church, 45543 Road 415, Coarsegold.
- Pan-American Community Center, Gymnasium, 703 E. Sherwood Way, Madera.
- Superintendent of Schools, Conference Room 1, 1105 S. Madera Ave, Madera.
- Madera District Fairgrounds, Van Alen Room, 1850 W. Cleveland Ave, Madera.
There will be mobile vote centers at the following locations
- May 16: Open from 5 to 7 p.m. at Fairmead Elementary School, 19421 Avenue 22 ¾, Chowchilla.
- May 18: Open from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tesoro Viejo Welcome Center, 4150 Town Center Blvd, #101, Madera.
- May 20: Open from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Yosemite Lakes Park Clubhouse, 30250 Yosemite Springs Pkwy, Coarsegold.
- May 21: Open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Coarsegold Historic Village, 35300 Highway 41, Coarsegold.
- May 24: Open from 4 to 7 p.m. at the North Fork Rancheria Tribal Office, 33143 Road 222, North Fork.
The following locations will have ballot drop boxes outside with drive-up and walk-up access. They will be open from May 9 to June 6, 24 hours per day. On June 7 (election day), boxes will be closed and locked at 8 p.m.
- Madera County Government Center, 200 W. 4th Street, Madera.
- City of Chowchilla Civic Center, 130 S. 2nd Street, Chowchilla.
- North Fork Rancheria Tribal Office, 33143 Road 222, North Fork.
- Ranchos Branch Library, 37398 Berkshire Drive, Madera.
- Satellite Government Center, 40232 Junction Drive, Oakhurst.
This information can also be found in your County Voter Information Guide, which was included with your Vote by Mail Ballot, and is posted at www.votemadera.com.