COARSEGOLD – Supervisor Tom Wheeler will host the next in his series of Town Hall meetings in Coarsegold on Thursday, Apr. 24, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Coarsegold Community Center, 35540 Highway 41.
Residents are invited to take this opportunity to get information and ask questions about issues affecting their community and Madera County.
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
1. Introductions – Supervisor Tom Wheeler
2. Announcements – Supervisor Tom Wheeler
3. Local Medical Resource – Adventist Health
4. Discussion on County/District 5 issues – Supervisor Tom Wheeler and County Staff
a. Update on the State of the County
b. Update on Development/Road Projects
c. Planning Department General Discussion
d. Update on Drought Conditions & Solid Waste Collection
5. Cal Fire Update
6. Coarsegold Community Discussion – Q&A