Supervisor Tom Wheeler will be holding a Town Hall Meeting tonight in Ahwahnee from 6-8 p.m. at the Wasuma Union Elementary School Cafeteria, 43109 Hwy 49.
Discussion topics will include:
– Update on the proposed Eastern Madera County SPCA facility across from Ahwahnee Park
– Update on the Madera County 2012-13 Budget
– Update on the State Rural Fire Fee
– General discussion on District 5 and County-wide issues
These Town Hall Meetings are your opportunity to ask questions, share your concerns and find out what’s going on in your part of the world. Tom is always happy to engage you in conversation about the issues that matter to you in our county.
Mark you calendars for the rest of the 2012 Town Hall meetings in Eastern Madera County –
- August 23rd, Bass Lake Pines Resort, 54432 Road 432, Bass Lake
- October 25th, Coarsegold Community Center, 35540 Hwy 41, Coarsegold
- November 15th, Oakhurst Community Center, 39800 Road 425B, Oakhurst