NORTH FORK – The Town Hall will be festooned in green for St. Patrick’s Day as the North Fork Boosters host a party and dance on Saturday, Mar. 15.
Doors open at 5 p.m., with dinner served at 6 p.m., followed by dancing and games until 9 p.m. There will be games for the kids, Jello shots for the adults, and Sierra DJ will provide the music. The Booster Bar will be open, serving up “Green Drink Specials.”
Corned Beef & Cabbage will be served up, sticking to the traditional fare of the day, and hot dogs will be available for those who are otherwise inclined.
Funds raised by the North Fork Boosters go to support the Town Hall and the Recreation Center.
- $15.00 per Person includes Entry + Dinner
- $25.00 per Couple includes Entry + Dinner
- $10.00 per person for Entry Only
- $5.00 per Kids and Students – (includes (1) Hot Dog)
- $1.00 Hot Dogs (for those of us who DO NOT eat Corned Beef)
- $1.00 Jello Shots (ADULTS ONLY)
- Games for the Kids
- Sierra DJ will provide the Music
The Bar will be Open – “Green Drink Specials”