The Sierra Nevada Alliance is a hub for the stewardship of the Sierra Nevada, which they achieve by empowering and collaborating with their partners. The following are recently posted job announcements from their network. If you would like to post a job to the Sierra Nevada Alliance, please e-mail them at email@example.com.
Position Description: Under the supervision of the On Tour Sales Manager, the intern will assist with specific aspects of production for a turnkey, touring film festival, while learning what it takes to produce an event of this scale.
Specific duties are outlined below and will be completed with direction from festival staff. This position is part-time and temporary, requiring commitment to a work schedule of 20 hours per week on an agreed upon schedule.
- College degree in progress. Great fits include degrees in Film, Communications, Marketing, and/or Advertising.
- Experience with and/or a desire to work in a high energy virtual environment, within a collaborative work structure.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and On Tour Hosts.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and provide follow-through.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Superior communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, current online cloud-based technologies, and CRM experience preferred.
- Confidentiality, patience, and a good sense of humor.
To apply online, click here.
Position open until filled.
For more information please see the position description.
The post Wild & Scenic Film Festival Intern – South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL) appeared first on Sierra Nevada Alliance.
Jobs are regularly posted to the Sierra Nevada Alliance website.