Join Helping One Woman (HOW) Oakhurst to honor recipient Tina Anderson.
Tina is lovingly sponsored by Courtney, Briana, Erick and Gunnar.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.
Where: The Hitchin’ Post, located at 42592 Highway 49 in Ahwahnee.
HOW it works
• You must RSVP on http://www.MySOSEvent.com in advance.
RSVP deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 19.
• Dinner at 6 p.m., drawing at 7:00 p.m. RSVPing ensures our restaurant is prepared for your arrival. Dinner is open seating, first come-first serve.
• A $10 minimum monetary contribution is collected at the door, payable in cash or check only. Checks to be made payable to Tina Anderson.
• Prize drawing, silent and/or live auction items available! Prize drawing tickets available for purchase. $1 per ticket or $5 for six tickets.
• All monies collected are gifted to our recipient, Tina.
• Tina will draw next month’s nominee at the end of the evening.
• Not able to attend the dinner but want to make a monetary gift? Contact HOW Oakhurst for Tina’s address.
• Interested in contributing a prize drawing or auction item? HOW accept items Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 40410 Hwy 41 in Oakhurst. Not able to deliver? We can arrange pick up. PM our Facebook/Instagram page or email us at email@example.com.
• Men and well behaved children are welcome to attend our events! Just make sure they are included in your RSVP.
• Want to make your own nomination? Simply attend our HOW Dinner and complete a nomination form. One person may complete one nomination form per dinner, so bring friends! Not sure your recipient qualifies to be nominated? Contact HOW Oakhurst for guidelines.
Remember the overwhelming emotional and heartfelt support that they give their recipients is the energy behind the Helping One Woman Organization. They look forward to sharing this energy with you Wednesday, Nov. 20, where they will honor Tina Anderson ♥