MARIPOSA COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform various operations on State Routes 49 and 140 next week in Mariposa County.
• One-way traffic control from Hirsch Road to Brooks Road for tree work from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, May 9, and Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
• One-way traffic control from Allred Road to Varain Road for tree work from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, May 13, 2022.
• One-way traffic control from Allred Road to Ben Hur Road for utility work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2022.
• One-way traffic control from Moccasin Creek to Bear Valley Road for drainage work beginning Monday, May 9, through Thursday, May 12, 2022, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• One-way traffic control from Mariposa Creek to Coakley Circle for electrical work beginning Monday, May 9, through Friday, May 13, 2022, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• One-way traffic control from Crane Creek to Cold Canyon Creek for utility potholing beginning Tuesday, May 10, through Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Motorists should expect 10-minute delays and use alternate routes whenever possible.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed, but is subject to change due to traffic
incidents, weather, availability of equipment, and/or materials and construction-related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert.
For the latest road conditions, visit www.quickmap.dot.ca.gov.