Date(s) - 04/19/2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Hitching Post
Join Helping One Woman Oakhurst when we will celebrate April Recipient, Kathy Liskum. Kathy is lovingly sponsored by Dawn Harder & Lisa Hirschman ♥
When: Wednesday, April 19th at 6:00pm
Where: The Hitchin’ Post, Ahwahnee
HOW It Works:
• You must RESERVE your free seat on www.MYSOSEVENT.com. We begin check-in at 6:00pm, raffle drawing at 7:00pm. Dinner is open seating. RSVP deadline is Sunday, April 16th.
• To reserve your seat visit www.MySOSEvent.com, search for the event “HOW Oakhurst Celebrates Kathy Liskum”. Sign in, click RESERVE, SELECT a TICKET. Bringing guests? ADD ANOTHER TICKET for each guest.
• Dinner to be purchased from the restaurant. IMPORTANT: Your ticket reservation does not include the $10 recipient gift which is payable at check-in.
• If your plans change or you are unable to attend this HOW Dinner, PLEASE modify your reservation before the reservation deadline.
• A $10.00 minimum monetary recipient gift is collected at the door, payable in cash or check only. Checks to be made payable to Kathy Liskum.
• Raffle, silent and/or live auction items available! Prize drawing tickets available for purchase. $1 per ticket or $5 for six tickets.
• ALL monies collected are gifted to our recipient, Kathy.
• Interested in contributing a prize drawing or auction item? Drop off your gifts Tuesday thru Saturday from 10am-5pm at Tokens, 40410 Hwy 41 in Oakhurst. Contact a HOW Leader if you’re not able to deliver.
• You do not have to know our recipient to attend a HOW Dinner. Men and well-behaved children are welcome to attend our events. In fact, everyone is welcome!
• Want to make your own nomination? Simply attend our HOW Dinner and complete a nomination form. One person may complete one nomination form per dinner, so bring friends! Not sure your recipient qualifies to be nominated? Contact HOW Oakhurst for guidelines. Kathy will randomly draw the next month’s nominee at the end of the evening.
The overwhelming emotional & heartfelt support that we give our recipients is the energy behind the Helping One Woman Organization. We look forward to sharing this energy with you Wednesday, April 19th when we will honor Kathy.