The District’s annual calendar, designed to educate and inspire the public to live a Healthy Air Life and reduce air pollution in the San Joaquin Valley, is a full-color, bilingual wall calendar, featuring clean-air messages and drawings of students from throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The District takes great pride in congratulating the following talented kids featured in this year’s calendar:
* Aria Delgado, 12th grade, Sanger – Cover artist “Healthy Air Living, Aire Limpio, Vida Sana.”
* Ian Corder, 5th grade, Hanford – “Don’t burn wood for clean air.”
* Presley T., 4th grade, Visalia – “Check to decide. Ride or inside.”
* Liam Donnelly, 3rd grade, Fresno – “Don’t fuss take the bus!”
* Santiago Plata, 8th grade, Turlock – “Working on our environment.”
* Evelyn Aceves, 12th grade, Lodi – “Be green, keep our air clean.”
* Andrew Hernandez, 6th grade, Madera – “We care, clean air!”
* Hope Fochetti, 6th grade, Hanford – “Drive less for clean air.”
* Ally Meneses, 6th grade, Hanford – “Turn off the engine while waiting to pick kids up from school.”
* Julianna Rodriguez, 3rd grade, Fresno – “You can bike or walk to school.”
* Leah Lidyaev, 11th grade, Madera – “Drive less to help clean the air.”
* Alondra Castillo-Sanchez, 6th grade, Los Banos – “Don’t Burn Wood! Switch to gas!”
* Angelleeanna Bingham, 12th grade, Lodi – “Healthier Air, Healthier Environment, Healthier World.”
* Jace Recio, 4th grade, Bakersfield – “When we work together, we make air better.”
The calendars are free and distributed while supplies last to schools, community groups, healthcare facilities, churches, civic organizations, non-profits, and individuals upon request. The public may also visit www.valleyair.org/kidscalendar to download and print their own 2022 calendar.
To request calendars for yourself, your classroom, school or other organization, email email@example.com or call 559-230-6000.
Calendars can also be picked up at any District office:
- In Fresno, at 1990 E. Gettysburg Ave.
- In Modesto, at 4800 Enterprise Way.
- In Bakersfield, at 34936 Flyover Court.