MADERA COUNTY — There are several public meetings scheduled over the next two weeks that will allow residents to learn more about the proposed Public Safety Sales Tax known as Measure L.
With so much discussion about the measure, these are important meetings for voters wanting to learn the facts and have their concerns addressed.
Mark your calendar for a meeting in your area:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 — Yosemite Lakes Park Clubhouse – 6 p.m. – CANCELLED, will be rescheduled.
- Monday, Feb. 13 — North Fork Rancheria Community Center · 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15 — Ranchos Middle School · 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 16 — Oakhurst Community Center · 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 17 — Coarsegold Community Center · 6:30 p.m.
To learn more about Measure L so that you can have your questions ready for the public forums, please visit http://madera-county.com/Proposed-Public-Safety-Sales-Tax.htm