Madera County Department of Public Health Has Released a New Vaccine Dashboard
MADERA COUNTY – The Madera County Department of Public Health (MCDPH) is releasing vaccine information through a newly released vaccine dashboard. The dashboard will be updated every Tuesday. Access the dashboard here: www.maderacounty.com/covid19vaccine
Here is a snapshot of the vaccination update.
• 101 vaccinations were administered at the tacos and vaccination drive-thru event held at Pan Am park on 5/5/2021. Additional drive thru events are scheduled for this Saturday. Please check MCDPH website for details.
• Johnson and Johnson is now being offered as an option at most vaccine events in addition to Moderna and Pfizer.
• Walk-ins are also being accepted at all events.
• The MCDPH vaccination schedule is available at www.maderacounty.com/covid19vaccine. To see first and second dose clinics throughout the county visit www.myturn.ca.gov
MCDPH reminds us that we need to continue testing so we can continue to move through the tier system. Testing is encouraged for those who have symptoms and those who are not vaccinated. MCDPH is offering a $5 cash card as an incentive to everyone being tested.
Here are some testing resources:
• The pop up testing calendar is available at www.maderacounty.com/covid19testing .
• Testing is still available through lhi.care weekly in both Madera and Chowchilla.
• Visit www.maderacounty.com/covid19testing for updates and more information.
• Current testing turnaround time is 48 hours or less.