Date(s) - 08/25/2022
Explore the intersection of art and science in our weekly outdoor nature journaling walks.
Practice the art of observation, note-taking, and sketching in this outdoor nature journaling workshop! Learn to observe Yosemite’s specimens and landscapes through the lens of an artist. Your instructor will provide prompts to help you capture your surroundings and learn more about the natural world. You’ll leave with a fresh perspective on exploring the world around you.
Your Artist: Lori Spielman
- Beginner level: Little to no experience required, ages 12+. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Registration: $25 per day per visitor. Advanced online registration is required; register by 10 am on the day of your class.
- Location: Meet at Happy Isles Art and Nature Center (Shuttle Stop #16). This program will be held outside, weather permitting.
- Time: 11:00 am every Thursday from June-August 2022. Please arrive between 10:30 and 10:45 am. Please build in extra time if taking the shuttle or walking from the parking lot.
- Materials: Supplies for this class are included in the registration fee and will be provided upon arrival.
- Lodging arrangements are the responsibility of participants.
Hiking: 1 to 3 miles
Elevation: 4,000 feet
Registration Fee: $25
Register: Click here