OAKHURST — Get ready for two separate (but equally exciting) gourmet experiences this weekend in Oakhurst! This Friday night, The Elderberry Restaurant will be offering a special five-course dinner, with selections from the Coquelicot Estate Vineyard. Then on Saturday afternoon, they will be having their annual champagne tasting. You don’t want to miss either event!
Friday, December 9, 2022
Hors d’oeuvres beginning at 6 p.m.
Wine dinner at 7 p.m.
$150 per guest inclusive of wine pairing.
- Hors d’oeuvres with blanc to blancs Sparkling Chardonnay
- Second Course: marinated hamachi with 2021 Sauvignon Blanc
- Third Course: creamy polenta with 2021 Beton Blanc
- Main Entrée: beef tenderloin with 2018 Merlot Reserve
- Dessert: lime & coconut with 2015 Riesling
All reservations are prepaid with all sales final. NO cancellations.
The Reservation Team will connect with guests directly upon booking to process payment and confirm.
Saturday, December 10, 2022
2 – 4 p.m.
$125 per guest
Join sommelier Jonathan Rosenson and The Elderberry Restaurant team for a one-of-a-kind champagne tasting!
There will be a guided tasting through ten hand-picked grower producer champagnes, paired with an amazing menu of small bites created by The Elderberry House’s culinary team.
Champagne Tasting Menu
- Gaston Chiquet, Champagne, Brut 2016
- Marc Hebrart, “Rive Gauche-Rive Droite” Grand Cru Brut, a, 2014
- Dehours et Fils, Millésime Extra Brut, Vallée de la Marne, Champagne, 2013
- Meunier 67%, Chardonnay 33%, Mousse Fils, L’Or d’Eugene Rose “Perpetuelle Rose de Noirs” Brut, Champagne, N.V.
- P. Gimonnet et Fils, Brut 1er Cru Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, N.V.
- Pehu-Simonet, ‘Face Nord’ Extra Brut, Champagne, N.V.
- Rene Geoffroy ‘Expression’ Brut, Champagne, N.V.
- Philippe Glavier,”La Grace d’Alphael” Extra Brut, Champagne, N.V.
- Marc Hebrart, Champagne Rose Brut, N.V.
- Léguillette-Romelot, “Cépages d’Autrefois” Blac de Blancs Brut, Pinot Blanc 29%, Chardonnay 6%, Petit Meslier 63%, Arbanne 2%, N.V.
All reservations are prepaid. All sales are final with NO cancellation.
The Reservation Team will reach out to guests directly after reserving to process payment, inclusive of tax & service and confirm.
Call 559-683-6860 or click here to make your reservation.
The Elderberry House
48688 Victoria Lane
Oakhurst, CA 93644