MARIPOSA COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has the following operations scheduled for next week in Mariposa County.
State Route 49
• One-way traffic control from Varain Road to Ben Hur Road in Mormon Bar near Mariposa for sign work from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2023.
• Moving lane closure from Mount Bullion in Mariposa to Route 120 South for pavement marker replacement beginning Monday, May 15, through Thursday, May 18, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• One-way traffic control from Vista Point to Greeley Hill for drainage cleaning and inspections beginning Monday, May 15, through Thursday, May 18, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
State Route 132
• One-way traffic control from Narciso Way to Granite Dell Road in Granite Springs for tree work beginning Monday, May 15, through Wednesday, May 17, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Intermittent one-way traffic control for inspections of the Ferguson Bridge near Incline from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
• One-way traffic control at Cold Water Creek in El Portal for utility work from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2023.
• Moving lane closure from the Merced/Mariposa County Line to Trower Road for highway construction beginning Monday, May 15, through Friday, May 19, 2023, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Motorists should expect 10-minute delays or longer at times and are advised to use alternate routes whenever possible.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and construction-related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert.
For road information, visit quickmap.dot.ca.gov or call 1-800-427-ROAD (7623)