MARIPOSA COUNTY– The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will conduct the following one-way traffic controls this week on State Route 49 (SR-49), and SR-140:
• Between Tiptop-Usana Road and Hirsch/Woodland Road for tree work, beginning Monday, June 12, through Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Between Brooks Road and Streeter Mountain Road for utility work, on Tuesday, June 13, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Noon).
• Between Bear Creek Bridge 40-05 to Foresta Road for utility work, beginning Monday, June 12, through Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Between the Merced River and Foresta Road for utility work on Wednesday, June 14, 2023, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• At Cobey Lane for PG&E traffic break, on Tuesday, June 13, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Motorists should expect 10-minute delays and use alternate routes whenever possible.
This work is scheduled to take place as listed, but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment, and/or materials and construction related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert.
For the latest road conditions, visit quickmap.dot.ca.gov.