OAKHURST — Why bother with all the fuss and drama (and dirty dishes) of cooking Christmas Eve dinner or a Christmas Day buffet when you have three incredible options such as these? Check out these Christmas menus from three of your favorite local restaurants!
Christmas Eve Dinner at Idle Hour Winery & Kitchen
Celebrate your Christmas Eve at Idle Hour Winery & Kitchen!
Enjoy a dinner of beef bourguignon or salmon, served family style, with optional appetizers and desserts available.
Seating is limited. Please call 559-760-9090 to secure your table.
Idle Hour Winery & Kitchen
Oakhurst, CA 93644
Christmas Eve Dinner at Aroma Tavern
Saturday, December 24th, from 5 – 8 p.m.
Aroma Tavern, located at Narrow Gauge Inn, invites you to enjoy a three-course Christmas Eve dinner with wine or beer presented by Chef Doris from Maine. It is an event on the mountain not to be missed.
Choice of Appetizer
- Partridge in a Pear Soup
- Coconut Mango Caesar Salad
Choice of Main Course
- Duck a l’Orange
- Filet Mignon
- Seared Scallops
- Cuban style Vegetarian Empanadas
Choice of Dessert
- New York Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake – Toffee Kahlua
Wine or Beer: A glass is included and paired with dinner.
$100 per adult. $35 per child.
Please call 559-683-7720 to book your advanced reservation.
*Deposit to be placed at time of reservation booking*
Fish Camp, CA 93623
Christmas Day Buffet at Ducey’s on the Lake
Holidays are about family, tradition and quality time. Leave the cooking to Ducey’s on the Lake and make more memories with the ones you love. We can’t guarantee snow, but we can guarantee a scrumptious Christmas Buffet, presented by the Executive Chef Johnathan Frabotta.
Enjoy a beautiful and festive Christmas Day at Ducey’s on the Lake, on Bass Lake. Be delighted with beautiful views of the lake as well as a wide selection of buffet options that will tempt every palate.
The options include a bountiful array of salads, entrees, sides, and Chef’s Carving station with Holiday favorites: Honey Glazed Ham, and Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib.
Christmas Day Menu
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Greek Salad with Tomato, Cucumber, Kalamata, Red Onion, Feta, Arugula & Greek Vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet, Goat Cheese & Mandarin Oranges Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Broccoli Salad with Cranberries & Candied Walnuts
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Vegetable Crudités with Hummus & Ranch Dip
- Cous Cous with Dried Fruit
- Wedge Salad
- Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Smoked Salmon, Dill Cream Cheese, Capers & Shaved Red Onion
- Honey Glazed Ham, with Pineapple-Mustard Chutney
- Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib, with Creamy Horseradish
Cold Seafood Station
- Peel & Eat Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce & Lemons
- Mussels & Oysters
- Cajun Shrimp & Crab Salad
- Ahi & Hamachi Poke
Entrees & Sides
- Baked Salmon with Caper Butter Sauce
- Fried Chicken
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Turkey and Stuffing with Turkey Gravy
- Buttery Mashed Potatoes
- Ham & Green Chili Au Gratin
- Classic Mac & Cheese
- Penne Pasta with Classic Meat Sauce
- Broccoli & Cauliflower with Citrus Butter
- Steamed Green Beans with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Baby Carrots, with Bacon & Apple Cider Reduction
- Max’s Dinner Rolls with Whipped Honey Butter
Plus Assorted Desserts
$64.95 Adult (12+) | $54.95 Senior (65+) | $29.95 Child (4-11)
All prices include a soft drink and are subject to tax and gratuity.
Reservations are required. Please call 559-692-8857 to make your reservations.
Dress code will be business casual.
Both restaurants will close at 3 p.m. and will not be open for regular dinner service.
- Breakfast at Ducey’s on the Lake will be served from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Lunch at Ducey’s Bar & Grill will be served from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Ducey’s on the Lake
39255 Marina Drive
Bass Lake, CA 93604