OAKHURST–The California Highway Patrol (CHP) Oakhurst Area is coordinating “Be A Santa to a Senior” for local seniors who are residents at Oakhurst Healthcare and Wellness, Oakhurst Board and Care, and John C. Fremont Long Term Care facilities.
Drop-off locations are located throughout the area to collect socks, games, decks of cards, dominos, books, calendars, coloring books, pens, pencils, highlighters, crayons, hats, scarves, blankets, robes, bath items, Chapstick, lotion, gloves, puzzles, gift bags and tissue paper for wrapping.
They are collecting these items at the following drop-off locations:
* Oakhurst CHP, 40500 Redbud Drive, Oakhurst, CA 93644
* Mariposa CHP, 5264 Hwy 49 N, Mariposa, CA 95338
* Pony Espresso 5182 Hwy 49 N, Mariposa, CA 95338
* Tractor Supply 40245 Hwy 49, Oakhurst, CA 93644
* CVS 40044 Hwy 49, Oakhurst, CA 93644
* Starbucks 40208 Hwy 41, Oakhurst, CA 93644
* Grocery Outlet Bargain Outlet 40301 Junction Drive, Oakhurst, CA 93644
* Bryant’s Ace Hardware 40596 Westlake Drive, Oakhurst, CA 93644
Donations will be gathered from these locations on December 14, 2022, and delivered to the above facilities on December 21st.
If you have any questions, please contact Shannon at (559) 658-6616.