NORTH FORK – Vaccines are available with expanded eligibility in Madera County.
If you or someone you know is interested in being vaccinated or in need of more information please visit the Madera County Department of Public Health website at www.maderacounty.com/covid19vaccine.
Appointments are required and only available to those eligible. See the “REGISTER HERE” button on the website.
When clinics are full, the link is removed and replaced with “Vaccine Clinics Full”. More clinic dates are added when vaccine is received from the state; at that time the registration link will be reposted.
Text MADERAVAX to 888777 for a text alert, or check the website often to see when the link is reposted. Questions? Call 311 or use the community feedback form .
- MCDPH COVID Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) English | Spanish
- CDC Facts about COVID Vaccines
- Vaccinate all 58, Calif. Dept. of Public Health webpage
- 8 Things to know about the US COVID-19 Vaccination Program , Centers for Disease Control (CDC) webpage
- COVID-19 Vaccine safety
- COVID-19 Vaccine, pregnancy & fertility, 1 minute videos from Community Medical Center
Use the Public Health Community Feedback Form, subject line “Vaccine”, or call Madera County at 311.