Breaking News
Home » Features » Oakhurst Boy Battling Back After Accidental Electrocution

Oakhurst Boy Battling Back After Accidental Electrocution

OAKHURST — Zander Wood, the 5-year-old Oakhurst boy severely injured in late May after being accidentally electrocuted, continues his recovery.

Now being treated at Valley Children’s Hospital in Madera, Zander’s courageous story was recently profiled on ABC30 News. In case you missed it, here’s a link to the video — and ABC30 Reporter Gilbert Magallon’s uplifting update.



Leave a Reply

Sierra News Online

Sierra News Online