STATE ROUTE 41 STRIPING AND DELINEATOR INSTALLATION PROJECT TO BEGIN NEXT WEEK IN OAKHURST
OAKHURST – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), along with Granite Construction, announces the scheduled project to add striping and delineators along a portion of State Route 41, in Oakhurst, in Madera County.
The following will occur:
- The project, roughly ¼ of a mile long, is scheduled to begin Monday, June 28th and last through October 2021.
- The project will take place, in both directions of State Route 41, between Golden Oak Loop and Hodges Hill Drive.
- Work will typically be from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., each week, Monday through Thursday.
- A one-way reverse traffic control pattern will be in place during striping/delineator placement on Monday, June 28th. Two-way traffic, with no shoulders, will be in place for the duration of the project.
- Motorists can expect a speed limit reduction in the construction zone.
Closures may continue for longer periods of time if necessary, due to delays caused by weather or uncontrollable events that may occur.
Caltrans reminds you to drive with extra care and allow additional time while travelling near construction zones. Please be alert for construction personnel and remember to “Slow for the Cone Zone.”