TRAFFIC ADVISORY: One-Way Traffic Control on State Routes 49, 132, and 140. Route 140 is Temporarily Closed Near Briceburg Due to Rockslide
MARIPOSA COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to conduct the following work next week in Mariposa County:
• One-way traffic control from Mt. Ophir Road to Bear Valley Point for utility work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 26, 2023.
• One-way traffic control from Bear Valley Road to Moccasin Creek for shoulder work beginning Monday, January 23, through Thursday, January 26, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• One-way traffic control from Hayward Road to Route 49 for shoulder work from 8;30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Friday, January 27, 2023.
• One-way traffic control from the Merced/Mariposa County line to Trower Road for highway construction beginning Monday, January 23, through Friday, January 27, 2023, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Full closure in both directions between Midpines and El Portal from the Yosemite Bug Hostel to Cedar Lodge due to a rock slide. There is no ETO.
In Case You Missed It: Hwy 140 Remains Closed Due To Rockslides
Motorists should expect 10-minute delays and are advised to use alternate routes.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and construction-related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert. For the latest road information, visit quickmap.dot.ca.gov.