MARIPOSA COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform various operations on State Routes 132 and 140 next week in Mariposa County.
• One-way traffic control from Hayward Road to Route 49, Coulterville, for
drainage work beginning Monday, April 25, through Thursday, April 28, 2022, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• This week: Full highway closure from Route 49 North to Fifth Street for the
Mariposa Butterfly Festival Parade from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 23. 2022.
• One-way traffic control from Mariposa Creek to Coakley Circle for electrical
work beginning Monday, April 25, through Friday, April 29, 2022, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• One-way traffic control from Mariposa Creek to Coakley Circle for paving work beginning Tuesday, April 19, through Friday, April 22, 2022, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• One-way traffic control from South Incline Road to Foresta Road for drainage cleaning and inspection from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, April 25, 2022.
Motorists should expect 10-minute delays and use alternate routes whenever possible.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed, but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment, and/or materials and construction related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Be Work Zone Alert.
For the latest road conditions, visit www.quickmap.dot.ca.gov.