MOUNTAIN AREA – District 5 Supervisor Tom Wheeler will hold a virtual Town Hall meeting on Wednesday (May 27). The meeting, which will be conducted on Zoom, will take place from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The details for tuning into the online meeting are available at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85279998965 (Meeting ID: 852 7999 8965)
Supervisor Wheeler is asking that constituents submit questions in advance to: email@example.com.
Here’s a preliminary agenda for next week’s meeting provided by Supervisor Wheeler’s Chief of Staff Robert Macaulay:
1. Introductions & Announcements
a. Introduction of County Staff
b. Introduction of Guests
2. Maria Gonzales – 2020 Census
3. Nichole Mosqueda – Camarena Health
4. Jared Carter – District 5 Public Works Projects
5. Matt Treber – Community and Economic Development
6. Joel Bugay – County Budget Update
7. Tyson Pogue – Update from the Sheriff’s Office
8. Sara Bosse and Dr. Simon Paul – Update from Madera County Public Health