CENTRAL SIERRA — Sierra Foothill Conservancy (SFC) has announced its schedule of hikes, classes and events for 2017, and you’re going to love what they have to offer.
From the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in Fresno, Madera, and Mariposa to Eastern Merced Counties, SFC events include birding, geology, photography, yoga, family hikes and more.
Membership in SFC gives you discounts on all hikes, classes and events.
- Birding on Stockton Creek Preserve
- Native Plants and Geology on Bohna Ranch
- Cultural and Natural History of Bohna Ranch
- Photography on Stockton Creek Preserve
- Birding on Trabucco Ranch
- Wildflowers on Stockton Creek
- Yoga on Striped Rock
- Wildflowers on Striped Rock
- Family Hike in Clark’s Valley
- Native Plants and Traditional Uses on Stockton Creek
- Earth Day on Striped Rock
- Western Pond Turtle Class on Stockton Creek Preserve
- Wildflowers on Long Ranch
- Native Plants on Long Ranch
- Birding in Clark’s Valley
The Sierra Foothill Conservancy is a Nonprofit Land Trust established in 1996, protecting 28,337 acres with over 1,100 members.
For more information call (209) 742-5556. Pre-registration is required to register. Visit www.sierrafoothill.org