OAKHURST – It is not too late to enroll for Summer Session courses at the Oakhurst Community College Center.
The six week summer session begins on June 22. All the courses for the summer session at Oakhurst are web courses. Web courses do not require face-to-face attendance and instruction is offered 100% online.
Listed are the web courses for the summer session:
• BA-5-88099 Business Communication
• ECON-1A-88450 Macroeconomics
• ECON-1B-88451 Microeconomics
• ENGL-1A-88503 Read & Comp.
• HLTH-1-88400 Contemp Health Issues
• IS-12-88456 Computer Literacy
• IS-15-88452 Computer Concepts
• MKTG-10-88458 Marketing
• OT-1-88215 Computer Basics
• PSY-2-88552 Gen Psychology
All new applicants will need to complete an online admissions application. Once an application has been processed, students will receive a notification to a personal email account.
For more information, please call 559-683-3940 or 559-638-3641.