CLOVIS — The Sierra National Forest will be submitting the OHV (Off-Highway Vehicle) preliminary 2015/2016 grant cycle applications on Mar. 7, to the State of California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division.
Beginning Mar. 8, and running through Apr. 4, the OHV preliminary 2015/2016 grant cycle applications will be available for public comment at OHMVR Division’s website http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov.
Public comments can also be mailed to the State of California OHMVR Division at 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95816, or mailed to Sierra National Forest, Attn: Cesar Sanchez, at 1600 Tollhouse Road, Clovis, CA 93611, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015/2016 Grant Cycle – Important Dates:
- March 7 — Preliminary applications are due.
- March 8 through April 4 — Public review and comment period.
- May 2 — Final applications are due.
- May 2016 — OHMVR Division review of final applications.
- June 6 — Application Results – Intent to Award posted on the OHMVR Division’s website.
- June 7 through July 6 — Thirty (30) calendar day appeal period.
- July 7 — Final awards posted on the OHMVR Division’s website upon resolution of any appeals.
For a list of the State Vehicular Recreation Areas — which are OHV parks which are operated by the OHMVR Division of California State Parks — click here.