MADERA COUNTY – Rebecca Martinez, County Clerk-Recorder & Registrar of Voters, wants to remind voters that vote centers in Oakhurst and Madera are now open.
- Madera County Government Center, Lobby, 200 W. 4th Street, Madera
- Oakhurst Community Center, Pavilion, 39800 Road 425B, Oakhurst
These Vote Centers (above) are open Oct. 27 to Nov. 5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Nov. 6, Election Day, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
These Vote Centers (below) are open Nov. 3 to Nov. 5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Nov. 6, Election Day, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- City of Chowchilla Civic Center, Council Chambers, 130 S. 2nd Street, Chowchilla
- Liberty High School, Theatre, 12220 Road 36, Madera Ranchos
- Oak Creek Senior Living Community, Clubhouse, 46041 Road 415, Coarsegold
- John Wells Youth Center, 701 E. 5th Street, Madera
BALLOT DROP BOXES – Outside – drive up/walk up access
- Madera County Government Center, 200 W. 4th Street, Madera
- City of Chowchilla Civic Center, 130 S. 2nd Street, Chowchilla
- North Fork Tribal Office, 33143 Road 222, North Fork
These Drop Boxes are open Oct. 9 to Nov. 5, 24 hours per day, and on Nov. 6, Election Day they will close at 8 p.m.
Ballot Drop Box and Vote Center locations, dates and hours of operation can be found in your County Voter Information Guide and on the website www.votemadera.com.
To check the status of your Vote by Mail Ballot online, visit www.votemadera.com.
For more information, contact the Elections Division at 559-675-7720 or toll free at 800-435-0509.