NORTH FORK — The public is invited to attend the annual meeting of the North Fork Community Development Council on Monday, Mar. 27, at the North Fork School.
Doors will open at 5 p.m. for gathering and refreshments, and the meeting will get underway at 5:30 p.m.
After a welcome by NFCDC president Dan Rosenberg, agenda items will include these reports to the community:
- Madera County District 5 update by Brittany Dyer, Administrative Assistant to Supervisor Tom Wheeler
- Land Development at the Mill Site by John Reed, Development Consultant
- Biomass Energy Project update by Milan Alex, Project Engineer
- Biomass Utilization in North Fork presentation by Justine Reynolds, Yosemite Sequoia RC & D and Y/S RC & D Council Activities
- North Fork Rancheria projects by Paul Irwin, NF Mono Rancheria, Executive Housing Director
- CDC Visioning the Future and update by Dan Rosenberg, NFCDC President
There will be time for comments and questions from the community.
The meeting will also include the election of five Members-at-Large for the CDC Board of Directors
- Barbara Colliander—2-year term
- Maryanne Welton—1-year term
- Dan Rosenberg—2-year term
- Wade Wheeler—1-year term
- Ryan Schulte—2-year term
The NFCDC thanks the North Fork Women’s Club for the refreshments and the North Fork School for the use of Kennedy Hall.