COARSEGOLD – Sally Moreno, candidate for Madera County District Attorney, will host a meet and greet on Tuesday, Apr. 24, from 5:30 to 7 p.m., at Yosemite Lakes Park Club House.
Sally is an Army veteran, former police officer, and successfully prosecuted the YLP arson case in 2014.
On the schedule for the evening is an update on proposed legislation for enhanced penalties for serial arsonists. Also, Cal Fire will provide residents information on what they can do to reduce their fire risk and prepare their homes against the threat of wildfire.
Sally is endorsed by:
- Jay Varney, Madera County Sheriff
- Madera County Deputy Sheriffs Associate
- Madera County Probation Peace Officers Association
- California Fish and Wildlife Management Association
- John Anderson, Former Madera County Sheriff
- Gary Gilbert, Former Madera County Supervisor