COARSEGOLD — TK & Kindergarten enrollment starts March 7, 2022. Enrollment can be completed online or you can pick up a packet in the Rivergold School office from 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
If enrollment is completed online the registrar will call and request you come to the office to provide additional information not included in the online enrollment.
Parents are asked to fill out and return the enrollment forms and all the medical requirements listed below. Upon completion you will be given a screening appointment for your child.
The date of the screening is April 7, 2022. It is highly beneficial for students to be screened before starting TK or Kindergarten.
For Kindergarten entry your child must be 5 years old by Sep. 1, 2022, to qualify.
For Transitional Kindergarten entry your child must turn 5 between Sep. 2, 2022, and Dec. 2, 2022.
Items required for enrollment include:
- The child’s birth certificate (or other legal proof of birth).
- Enrollment forms.
- Proof of residence in the Rivergold attendance area (utility bill, or rent receipt including address of residence).
Medical requirements for enrollment:
- The child’s current immunization record.
- Verification of T.B. test indicating results. The test must be dated on or after Aug. 1, 2021.
- Students must also have a physical on or after Feb. 2, 2022, and a dental exam on or after Aug. 8, 2021.
Students that do not have all the required paperwork complete will not begin school on the first day, Thursday, Aug. 11, 2022.
If you have any questions please contact the school office at 559-658-7566.