Helping One Woman is excited to bring our community together again in celebration of Carol Vayda.
Kindly note that HOW Oakhurst dinners have moved to Tuesday evenings.
Space is limited, please remember to RSVP on www.MySOSEvent.com. They may not be able to accept people without a reservation.
Join Helping One Woman Oakhurst in honoring recipient Carol Vayda. Carol is lovingly sponsored by Denise Brosi and Peggy Potter.
When: Tuesday, June 15, at 6 p.m.
Where: El Cid Mexican Restaurant, 41939 Hwy 41 in Oakhurst
HOW it Works
• You must RSVP on www.MYSOSEVENT.com in advance. RSVP deadline is Monday, June 14. Dinner at 6 p.m., drawing at 7 p.m. RSVPing ensures the restaurant is prepared for your arrival. Dinner is open seating, first come-first serve. Due to Covid, max capacity for this dinner is 50 seats.
• A $10.00 minimum monetary contribution is collected at the door, payable in cash or check only. Checks to be made payable to Carol Vayda.
• Prize drawing, silent and/or live auction items available! Prize drawing tickets available for purchase. $1 per ticket or $5 for six tickets.
• All monies collected are gifted to Carol.
• Carol will draw next month’s nominee at the end of the evening.
• Not able to attend the dinner but want to make a monetary gift? Contact HOW Oakhurst for Carol’s address.
• Interested in contributing a prize drawing or auction item? Drop off your gifts Tuesday thru Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 40410 Hwy 41 in Oakhurst. Not able to deliver? HOW can arrange pick up. Contact a HOW Leader, PM their Facebook/Instagram page or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Men and well-behaved children are welcome to attend the events! Be sure they are included in your RSVP.
• Want to make your own nomination? Simply attend a HOW Dinner and complete a nomination form. One person may complete one nomination form per dinner, so bring friends! Not sure your recipient qualifies to be nominated? Contact HOW Oakhurst for guidelines.