The training will be on Saturday, Jan. 30, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the North Fork Rancheria Community Center,.
RSVP’s are required, so please contact the North Fork Rancheria Tribal Office at (559) 877-2461 to sign up for training. Everyone is welcome.
- 8 to 8:30 a.m. — Registration
- 8:30 a.m. to noon — Classroom instruction will begin at 8:30 sharp
- Noon to 1:30 p.m — Lunch will be provided and served out of the Emergency Response Vehicle (ERV). During lunch there will be a presentation on Evacuating and Sheltering with Animals given by Naomi Flam CEO of CCADT (Central California Animal Disaster Team)
- 1:15 to 1:30 p.m. — Break
- 1:30 to 3 p.m. — Classroom Instruction and Presentations
- 3 to 5 p.m. — Full Scale Shelter Exercise
“We are looking forward to seeing you there!” says the North Fork Rancheria and Katrina Poitras, Disaster Program Manager of the American Red Cross Central Valley Office