NORTH FORK — Plan now for an elegant evening as the North Fork Studio presents their 4th annual Valentines Dinner & Dance on Sunday, Feb. 14.
Don your finest attire, make a date with your valentine, and dance to the music of the Sierra Jazz Band.
Everyone is invited to gather at 5:30 p.m., with dinner served at 6 p.m., and dancing to live, classic, romantic music starting at 7 p.m.
Willow Creek Catering is serving a fabulous sit-down dinner featuring:
- Chicken Marsala with portabella mushrooms served over rice pilaf with fideo or
- Stuffed bell pepper with wild rice blend, mushrooms, peas, mozzerella and marinara
- Fresh sauteed vegetable medley with lemon pepper and garlic
- Organic spring mix garden salad with homemade ranch or balsamic vinaigrette
- Individual dark chocolate cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, creme Anglaise and melba
There will also be door prizes and a raffle.
Tickets are available at North Fork Hardware and at Solstice Salon in Oakhurst. Dinner and the dance are just $19 pre-sale. Walk-ins are welcome for the dance portion of the evening after 7 p.m. for just $6 per person, or $10 per couple.
This year’s event will take place at the Studio in downtown North Fork next to the library.