RAYMOND — District 5 Supervisor Tom Wheeler will be hosting the next in his series of Town Hall Meetings on Thursday, Mar. 10, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Raymond-Knowles Elementary School, 31828 Road 600.
On the agenda for the evening:
- Denise Tolmie — New District Ranger on the Bass Lake District Sierra National Forest
- Darin Soukup — Director, Oakhurst Community College Center
- John Quigley — Madera County Planning on grey water and rain water options
- Jerry Jackson — Madera County Transit Manager on changes and upgrades to Madera County Connection commuter services
- Dexter Marr — Madera County Environmental Health on onsite wastewater treatment system
- Representatives from Cal Fire will discuss tree mortality, staffing and the upcoming fire season
There will be time for questions and answers for issues of interest to District 5 and Raymond residents.
Other Town Hall meetings scheduled for 2016:
April 28 — Coarsegold at the Coarsegold Community Center, 35540 Highway 41
June 9– North Fork at the North Fork Rancheria Community Center, 56900 Kuhugib Road
August 11 — Bass Lake at the Pines Resort, Lakeview Room A, 54432 Road 432
October 13 — Ahwahnee at Wasuma Union Elementary School Cafeteria, 43109 Highway 49
November 10 — Oakhurst at the Oakhurst Community Center, 39800 Road 425B