The heat on Saturday did not keep people away from 5th Annual Classic Car Show at the Coarsegold Historic Village.
There were 90 cars, trucks and motorcycles on hand for this year’s event. The car owners choose the winners in 9 Trophy Classes.
Organizer Carolyn Mather says that she could not produce this event without the help of Judy Andes and that they are happy to be able make Manna House the beneficiary of the proceeds from this event.
Carolyn had her 1965 Plymouth Valiant at the show, which happens to be the logo for a winery called Twin Fin Wine. Also at the show was a Limo that used to belong to Jackie Gleason, although too new to be an official entry it was a very cool looking car.
And the winners are:
- Cars: 1900-39 Ed Pickering 1932 Ford
- 2 Way TIe Harrison Miles 1935 Ford 4 door
- Cars: 1940-59 Ron & Joy Giorgi 1946 Ford Convertible
- Cars: 1960-76 Jeff Intemann 1963 Dodge Polara
- Trucks: 1900-39 Jack Valpey 1929 Ford
- Trucks: 1940-59 Gene Rapier 1957 Chevy
- Trucks: 1960-76 Gale Denney 1972 Chevy C-10
- Motorcycles Robbie Robinson 1938 Indian 4 cylinder
- Foreign Cars/Trucks John & Jody Wood 1960 Austin
- Best of Show Steve Core 1929 Ford Model A Winner of Best In Show – Steve Core and his 1929 Ford Model A
The trophy in the Best of Show Winners picture was designed and welded by auto shop students at Yosemite High School which they donated to the Coarsegold Classic Car Show.