COARSEGOLD, CA. – Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino will host a job fair on Tuesday, February 23 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with the goal of immediately filling approximately 50 part and full-time positions at the property. The job fair will take place in the employee training facility at the resort, which is located at 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614.
Managers will be making offers on the spot so show up with your resume, mask and dress for success.
Chukchansi is inviting guest-service-centric individuals ages 21+ to attend the job fair to fill a variety of positions including guest room attendants, section floor supervisors, environmental services, night cleaners, stewards and cashiers.
Interested applicants ages 18-20 can call 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to speak to a recruiter.
For the safety of all attendees, masks are required and social distancing will be strongly enforced.
Employees will enjoy full benefits* including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k plan with employer match and immediate vesting, free and discounted meals in the Team Dining Room, and paid time off. They’ll also receive top-notch training, uniforms and team member t-shirts, and perks including raffles & prizes, free turkey or ham during the holidays, birthday meal vouchers, and invitations for the family to the annual company picnic.
Additionally, employees can take advantage of discounts for Costco memberships, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Six Flags, Verizon Wireless and Chukchansi Park.
“We’re looking for talented, dedicated people who can work together in a team environment to provide a memorable experience for our guests,” said Barbara Mendez Chukchansi’s Human Resources Director. “The job fair is an excellent way to get your foot in the door at Chukchansi, as managers will be making offers on the spot. Our team members enjoy a great work culture, competitive wages, employee events, discounts, and much more.”
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino is proud to have grown its staff to nearly 1,150 employees while making a positive impact on the local job economy. With this job fair, the resort will continue to expand the employment opportunities it creates for community members. Investment in the community is a core philosophy for Chukchansi, through jobs and local economic impact, and involvement with charitable programs.
JOB FAIR DETAILS:
- Date: Tuesday, February 23 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614 in the resort’s training building; follow signage from the parking garage
- Positions: Approximately 50 positions to fill including guest room attendants, section floor supervisors, environmental services, night cleaners, stewards and cashiers
- Benefits*: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, training, uniforms, team member t-shirts, raffles & prizes, free turkey/ham during holidays, company picnic, birthday meal vouchers, free/discounted meals in Team Dining Room.
- Ages: Job fair is open to ages 21+; applicants ages 18-20 can call Chukchansi’s Recruiters at 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to discuss opportunities.
* See Human Resources for details; benefits vary for hourly and salaried team members.
About Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino:
Nestled near the majestic splendor of Yosemite National Park, Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino brings the beauty of the Sierra foothills into a world-class destination resort with dining, entertainment and gaming, including the latest in winning slots to fast-action table games. Guests enjoy casual to elegant dining, luxurious lodging and heart-pounding entertainment at Chukchansi Resort & Casino – Central California’s resort and gaming destination. Must be at least 21 years to game and have a valid government issued photo ID. Visit chukchansigold.com for more information.