Chukchansi Gold Is Hiring Approximately 70 Part and Full Time Positions During Job Fair on May 18th. Managers will be making offers on the spot; bring resume, mask and dress for success.
COARSEGOLD, CA – Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino will host a job fair on Tuesday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with the goal of immediately filling approximately 70 part and full-time positions at the property. The job fair will take place in the Training Butler Building at the resort, which is located at 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614.
Chukchansi is inviting guest-service-centric individuals ages 21+ to attend the job fair to fill a variety of positions including section floor supervisors, central service representatives, guest room attendants, security officers, environmental services, line cooks, bartenders, servers, bussers and cashiers. Interested applicants ages 18-20 can call 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to speak to a recruiter.
For the safety of all attendees, masks and temperature checks are required.
Employees will enjoy full benefits* including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k plan with employer match and immediate vesting, free and discounted meals in the Team Dining Room, and paid time off. They’ll also receive top-notch training, uniforms and team member t-shirts, and perks including raffles & prizes, free turkey or ham during the holidays, birthday meal vouchers, and invitations for the family to the annual company picnic. Additionally, employees can take advantage of discounts for Costco memberships, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Six Flags, Verizon Wireless and Chukchansi Park.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino is proud to have grown its staff to nearly 1,177 employees while making a positive impact on the local job economy. With this job fair, the resort will continue to expand the employment opportunities it creates for community members. Investment in the community is a core philosophy for Chukchansi, through jobs and local economic impact, and involvement with charitable programs.
JOB FAIR DETAILS:
- Date: Tuesday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: 711 Lucky Lane, Coarsegold, CA 93614 in the resort’s Training Butler Building; follow signage from the parking garage
- Positions: Approximately 70 positions to fill including section floor supervisors, central service representatives, guest room attendants, security officers, environmental services, line cooks, bartenders, servers, bussers and cashiers.
- Benefits*: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, training, uniforms, team member t-shirts, raffles & prizes, free turkey/ham during holidays, company picnic, birthday meal vouchers, free/discounted meals in Team Dining Room.
- Ages: Job fair is open to ages 21+; applicants ages 18-20 can call Chukchansi’s Recruiters at 559-760-4107 before or after the job fair to discuss opportunities.
* See Human Resources for details; benefits vary for hourly and salaried team members.
About Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino:
Nestled near the majestic splendor of Yosemite National Park, Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino brings the beauty of the Sierra foothills into a world-class destination resort with dining, entertainment and gaming, including the latest in winning slots to fast-action table games. Guests enjoy casual to elegant dining, luxurious lodging and heart-pounding entertainment at Chukchansi Resort & Casino – Central California’s resort and gaming destination. Must be at least 21 years to game and have a valid government issued photo ID. Visit chukchansigold.com for more information.
For more information, contact email@example.com.