OAKHURST – If your über-smart electronic device is smarter than you are, this is your chance to get the upper hand and learn some new skills.
Adult education computer classes start up again in January 2013 at Yosemite High School in Oakhurst. The computer lab has been upgraded to Windows 7 and the computers are working perfectly. There is also a WiFi hotspot for students.
Yosemite Adult Ed is offering the following classes immediately:
1. iPhone/iPad Essential Training – Saturday, Jan. 19, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. YHS, Campbell. Cost: $25 (6 hours instruction)
2. Social Networking (Facebook/Twitter) Saturday, Jan. 26, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. YHS, Campbell. Cost: $25 (6 hours instruction)
3. – Photoshop CS6 Essentials Part 1 – Saturday, Feb. 2, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. YHS, Campbell Cost: $50 (12 hours instruction)
– Photoshop CS6 Essentials Part 2 – Saturday, Feb. 9, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. YHS, Campbell. Included in cost.
For a more detailed outline of class content visit http://www.csdesignmaster.com/upComingAeYHSClasses.html
If enough interest is shown, the following classes will also be presented:
1. Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
2. Basic Windows 7 Computer Training
3. Adobe Illustrator CS6
4. Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
5. Adobe InDesign CS6
6. Adobe AfterEffects CS6
7. Adobe Premiere CS6
Quick! Enroll in YHS Adult Education classes and learn how to get the most out of your computer! To enroll, please visit http://www.adultedreg.com/yosemite.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email/Text or Call Glenn • 559-676-6369 • firstname.lastname@example.org