The 3nd Annual 4th of July Family Freedom Fest will be at the Coarsegold Historic Village, 35300 Highway 41, Coarsegold, CA, (gateway to Yosemite and the Bass Lake fireworks) on Wednesday, July 4th. The main program will be from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm, but there are activities all day, so families can come early and stay late.
This is a FREE event for the community, put on by community members in conjunction with the Oakhurst/Coarsegold and Central Valley Tea Party, with over 1000 people last year coming from surrounding areas.The ‘Mountain Area Veterans’ are helping with parking and will be asking for a $2 donation per car. There will be food and activities for the whole family, with lots of interesting vendor booths to visit, music, etc.
Music is provided by the Lamar Leathers band with special guest singer, Alison Sharino. Alison is a talented vocalist and musician, who performs solos with various well known bands, including her own band (the Alison Sharino band) who perform mostly in the Bay Area. She has sung the national anthem for the Oakland A’s major league baseball team numerous times.
Inspiring Speakers include:
• Key note Speaker Jesse Lee Peterson is a Conservative Black American, author of 3 books, talk show host, Founder and President of BOND Action which exists to educate, motivate and rally Americans to greater involvement in the moral, cultural and political issues that threaten our great country. He is frequently seen on major TV networks such as Fox News Channel’s ‘Hannity’ and ‘Your World w/Cavuto’ as well as CNN and MSNBC where he is invited to share his conservative commentary on current topics of the day. Often referred to as the “antidote to Jesse Jackson,” he boldly addresses the many and varied current issues ranging from Freedom from Big Government, Reducing Debt, and Uniting the Races with Truth.
• Congressman Tom McClintock, represents the 4th Congressional District and has become one of the most recognizable and respected Conservative political leaders in California.
• Jim Franklin is a dynamic Pastor and talk show host from KMJ and co-owner of the Valley’s only Christian Talk Radio show, KGED, 1680 AM, will be speaking on “What Makes America Great.”
• George Radanovich is the Former 19th District Congressman, author and lifelong Mariposa resident. Radanovich believes that our country can be rebuilt through a new social contract with America and by reducing the size of government and upholding the four institutions of family, faith, work and government that are established by God.
• Steve Brandau is our own local ‘Joe the Plumber’ who is a business owner and one of the head Tea Party Coordinators with the Central Valley Tea Party, Fresno. Steve is a candidate for Fresno City Council District 2, and is a passionate and inspiring speaker.
• Kristin Olsen represents the 25th Assembly District and is actively engaged in her community as a committed and respected leader with a reputation for reform, problem-solving, and hard work. She is a wife and mother raising her family in Modesto.
• Meg Bachman is a Political Science college student and a certified tutor who is creating unique, interactive, ‘video-game like’ lessons for the Central Valley Tea Party Young Patriots. Her passion is to educate youth about the Constitution and the history of the United States, in a fun, engaging, and youth-centered way.
Children & youth are a big part of the program. Children in costumes will read the Declaration of Independence. There will be a ‘Young Patriots Booth’ with participation and prizes as well as a FREE bounce house and water slide. Gold Gulch Adventures will provide gold panning, gemstone search, crafts and other old fashion fun! There is a small fee if you find some gold or gemstones and for pony rides.
Bring your friends and family, your lawn chairs and hats for this patriotic July 4th Celebration at the Family Freedom Fest in Coarsegold Historic Village.
For more info, contact: Family Freedom Fest (866) 565-1379, firstname.lastname@example.org .