OAKHURST — The Regular Meeting of the Yosemite Unified School District Board of Trustees will take place on Monday, Jan. 8, beginning at 6:30 p.m. with a Call to Order, Approval of Agenda, and Public Comment Regarding Closed Session Items, followed by a Closed Session and resuming with an Open Session at approximately 7:45 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for the library at Yosemite High School, located at 50200 Road 427 in Oakhurst.
Follow this link to read the Board Agenda for the meeting.
For agendas, minutes and other information from meetings in 2017, click this link.
Yosemite Unified School District (YUSD) is comprised of Coarsegold Elementary School, Rivergold Elementary School, a growing Educational Options program, and Yosemite High School. The District Superintendent is Cecelia Greenwood.
According to the District website, the Board of Trustees currently includes:
- Christine Wilder, Board President, Area 2, 2017 – 2020
- Tammy Loveland, Area 3, 2017 – 2020
- Monika Moulin, Area 5, 2014 – 2018
- John Reynolds, Area 1, 2014 – 2018
- Joe Smith was serving as Area 4 Trustee for the term of 2017 – 2020, until he resigned last year effective Jan. 2018
- Applications for the position of Trustee for Area 4 must be submitted to the office of the superintendent no later than Thursday, Jan. 11. Read the article below for more information.