FISH CAMP — Tenaya Lodge is seeking qualified candidates to join their hospitality team. Interviews will be conducted on-site at the Tenaya Lodge Recruitment Center for part time and full time positions with flexible start dates.
Delaware North, which owns Tenaya Lodge, is hiring in areas which may include host, concierge, banquet server, expediter, cook, administrative assistant, housekeeping office coordinator, dishwasher, associate director of sales and many more. Tenaya Lodge Recruitment Center is located at 40879 Highway 41, Suite 1B1 in Oakhurst.
According to the website, among the provisions for employees are:
- Benefits package for full-time associates
- Free meals during your shift
- Snow shuttle during winter driving conditions
- Mileage reimbursement
- February 17 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- March 3 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- March 14 | 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- March 28 | 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Come dressed for success, say organizers, and submit an application online in advance.